High Dive Reopening Guidelines
We ask that all patrons respect our new safety policies:
WHAT WILL BE CHECKED AT THE DOOR?
All individuals are required to present an official government photo ID and one the following prior to entry:
– Proof of Covid-19 full vaccination (defined as TWO shots of Pfizer/Moderna vaccine or ONE shot of Johnson & Johnson vaccine at least 14 days prior to entry) as documented by an original vaccine card, photocopy of card, photo of card on mobile device, or an approved vaccine verification app.
– Proof of a negative COVID-19 lab test administered within 48 hrs of arrival at one of the approved locations found here (King County) or here (WA State) or any State DOH approved lab testing facility (rapid tests or at home tests are not accepted). Test results must have been transmitted to you electronically (via email or healthcare portal) and logged with State DOH and must display the name of facility, date/time of test (within 48hrs of entry to venue) and your name (must match your Photo ID).
NOT FEELING WELL?
Please do not enter the venue if you have a fever, are feeling sick, or displaying any symptoms of COVID-19, flu, cold or other transmissible diseases. Better yet, stay home, rest up, take care of yourselves and reduce the chance of getting others sick. If you’ve purchased a ticket to an upcoming show but come down with symptoms, please e-mail email@example.com and let us know you’d like to request a refund for a health related reason. We’d be happy to oblige, no questions asked. Thanks!
HOW ABOUT MASKS?
As of Monday, August 23rd all individuals must wear a mask while inside Nectar and High Dive regardless of vaccination status, as required by WA State Mask Mandate. Patrons are allowed to pull down their masks only while actively drinking, and must replace them immediately afterwards.
By entering VENUE [Nectar Lounge / High Dive], you and the members of your group voluntarily assume the risks of contracting COVID-19 and agree to release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue ARTIST or VENUE [Nectar Lounge / High Dive] (including their owners, officers, employees, volunteers, agents and the City of Seattle), and hold these entities and persons harmless from liability regarding any and all claims relating to COVID-19 and indirectly or directly arising out of or relating to VENUE [Nectar Lounge / High Dive].
CAPACITY & SANITATION:
For the increased comfort & safety of fans, artists and employees, Nectar and High Dive have decided to reopen with a self-imposed 20% reduction in capacity, as well the following implementations:
– Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the venue, at front door, all bars
– Bathrooms updated with touchless fixtures, soap and paper towels
– Touchless payment and check-in options
– Frequent cleaning of high-touch surfaces
– Updated HVAC system featuring MERV13 filters
– Additional air conditioning unit for increased comfort
– Room modifications for increased traffic flow
– As always, open-air patio increases fresh airflow to main showroom at Nectar
– All employees will be fully vaccinated and will be wearing masks upon reopening.
Thanks for your ongoing cooperation and support and for helping us keep live music on tap in Fremont!!